Wednesday, March 14, 2007

After... ...

How I wished the SPM results never came out. The day was a sunny Monday, 12th March. After waiting for about 2 hours, the results finally came out. It was not bad, that is in my opinion. But not to my parents.

At 12 in the afternoon. My mother came to pick me up. The look on her face tells me everything, that "I 'm not happy with your results", that is what her face expression tells me. All the while in the car to when we finally reached back home, she wore the same face expression.

Eating lunch. She act like she couldn't see me, only talking to my sister. After that, I spend my whole day in my room, thinking and then went to sleep. I woke up at around 6 and brought my dogs for a walk, it was to go out for a while. When my father came back, I can hear her whispering to him, probably about me, no doubt. After that, she barked at me to throw the rubbish, water the plants, and bring pails to the bathroom. I did everthing, then brought in the pail, a few drop of water leaks out from it, and she reacted like I dropped her most precious vase, shouting and scolding at me. Then, I knew, that I was in for a 'good' day. To avoid that incident, I again spend my whole time in the room, pushing aside the urge to watch television.

Second day was no different. I now realized how much my life sucks. But never mind, I just hope that things will get better soon. I just hope.

No comments: