Sunday, March 25, 2007

March is marching away, soon April arrives!

March is fast marching away from us, and boy what a dull yet eventful month it has been. Lots of things happened in this month, namely the announcement of the SPM results and the time to decide on what to do in the future, it's giving me a big headache! Thou I got a good result not, I still can thank thee, for it's not as bad as thought. But I still have a lot of thinking to do. Like what am I studying! Grrr, so far there are no proper decisions yet, although it's certain that I'm going to INTI college in Nilai.

Time to decide

Pushing aside these problems, good things too happened this month but yet not much. Like the fact that I was able to read finish story books that I bought last year while hiding in my room and being able to journey down to K.L. to visit the Education Fair (helps me decide what course I want to take) and celebrate my grandmom's birthday. Other than that, nothing. It's so boring!

To be honest, I think April is going to be a lot more fun than March. Lots of things that I favour happens in this month, like the continuation of the UEFA Champions League (watch my favourite team: Manchester United) and the release of nobodyknows+'s new singles, Hero's Come Back, which is also the opening theme of Naruto: Shippuden. I can't wait for March to march away!

To me, March is like a marching, it never seems to stop. The first day of April is April Fool's Day, a brilliant way to kick- start that month. April is also the month with lots of history and tragics like the assassination
of American President Abraham Lincoln on April 14 1865 and the sinking of RMS Titanic on 14-15 April 1912. See how this month has made the whole world remember it. April will approach in 6 days time, and what an important month it will be for people like me. This is the month where the football season is drawing to a close, and again as I said above it's the month where I have to decide my education path and so on. When April comes, I hope to have decided everything that I should.

No comments: