Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friend from another country: Dreamycloudz a.k.a. ???

Dreamycloudz: Secretive girl from the States

Whoah! I always had lots of friends, but most of them are from the same country as I only. But just a few days ago, I got to know a person, a girl to be more accurate
, who goes by the name dreamycloudz, her real name is... ... I don't know because she would not reveal her real name, quite mysterious she is, but she's funny.

Mysterious though she is, I managed to know some things about her. First she is, of course a girl, 16 years of age, lives in U.S (I think), and a big fan of Jolin Tsai, who happens to be a Taiwanese singer, not sure if she understands Chinese though. Besides that, she likes the anime Doraemon (it's not funny!), and likes to use the word LOL, although I still don't understand what does it mean.

She happens to be the member of the same site that I'm in. That's how it all started, she got my e-mail address from one of the post the site posted. Since then we have been chatting through MSN and so on. Yet she still doesn't tell me her name! So protective of herself, but that's understandable since I'm a bad person... ... haha! Just joking.

Anyway, it's exciting to have friends from other countries, we are able to share things about ones country, although that has not happened yet. Ahem! So hope I'll be able to get to know someone from Germany, Holland, or England soon, that would be awesome. But for now, just one, that is dreamycloudz, the secretive one!

Now I hope that if you happen to read this post, dreamycloudz, don't break up this friendship of ours or get upset. Remember, friendship is important. Without friends life would be boring.

Either way, it's time to say good-bye... ... Well then, good-bye, adios, sayonara, au revoir! Peace.

No comments: