Friday, March 23, 2007

... ... Arghhhhhhh... ...

The life i have been living is like walking through the dessert, so boring! Aih, always staying at home drives me crazy, nuts, whatever.

Hmm, maybe last week was not so bad. I got to go to K.L. twice in two days at least, but those days past without anything nice, unless you count on the time when i bought another 2 books of japanese comics. Besides that nothing.

The next day something happened, but it was not for the better. The computer was again not functional because of ... ... yikes! So my mother rattled for almost an hour because it was technically my fault. No com. for at least two days! What torture, already with nothing to do, the computer cannot use for a few days, God must be toying with me. Damn!

One of these days i hope to go out and hang out with my friends because college time is coming nearer. Argh, my parents intend to send me to college, they say it will help me to get a good job in the future. Hmm, maybe. One way or another, it looks enjoying time is coming to an end to me. Haha!

No comments: