Saturday, April 14, 2007

Days Go By.

The days go by, time flows like water, and yet I am at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online. The day passes by, people work, go to school, doing their own work, busy with their lives, and yet I'm at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online. How to describe the days that I have been living these days, boring? I guess that's very appropriate, seeing that I'm only at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online.

Why, what is the reason for a person like doing all this things anyway? I SHOULD be doing something better, like working, studying, hanging out with my friends or other things, yet I'm
at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online. With all these things I have been doing, it's not to say it's a total waste. I can listen to musics, play games and find out interesting things through the net. Other than staying at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online, I also use my time cleaning the outside of the house, sleeping and sometimes helping my mom keep the clothes and bringing my pet dogs for a breeze walk. Besides that I also watch tv and movies that is bought sometime when I'm still in secondary school doing my final year. By doing all these things, the days go by without any long pause.

Ah, how I wish things could have go differently, not staying at home, but being outside doing things that are more exciting and fun. I should be more open and active, I guess, to get rid of this unwanted feeling that my life is boring and without any meaning now. Options, options ... ... I wish I had that, then I would know what else I want to do, not just staying at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online, oops, it's now a addiction, a moment of fun.

If I'm given options, I would want to have a more exciting life, a better brain, a computer of more quality, more friends, and a MAMAK SHOP near my neighbourhood, which has my favourable food, a piece of roti canai and a cup of teh-tarik! I would choose all these if given the chance.

End to end, I tell myself, nankurunaisa, live for tommorow and things will work out somehow. In the future I hope to change a bit of this ' staying
at home, alone with nothing to do except using the computer and chatting online' thingy. But for now, so long and see ya later!

No comments: