Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sleep Addict

Yeah, today is a good day, football in the morning, not long now! Either way, all in all it's been an uneventful day (SIGH), and because of that, I overslept. Well I slept at 3 and only woke up at 7.30 plus, more than 4 hours! The longest of my afternoon sleeps, and the weather didn't help the course. That's how I like to sleep, in a comfortable bed with the rain pouring outside, yesssSSS! To be honest, my day HAS always been uneventful, BORING! In the morning I use the computer, in the afternoon after eating lunch I rest for a while, listening to music, reading books, then I take a 'short' sleep, always more than 2 hours, so you can say I'm a sleep addict! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So, why do people sleep anyway? Well, to me people sleep because they want to, or maybe they are tired, they may even sleep because they are bored! Okay, to me sleeping is G-O-O-D. That is because it helps you to forget things you want to forget, although temporary, you can also dream (cool). I don't why though, but I intend to feel sleepy almost every time, a sleep addict indeed. Always I have to sleep in the afternoon, but I'm not complaining, seeing I have nothing to do these days. I sleep in the afternoon is also because I tend to use the computer early in the morning, 1 to 5 a.m., watching football, and mainly because I don't like to sleep so early.


It's SOOOO nice!!!

When I sleep, I like to use big blankets, oooohhhh, so comforting!, and a nice big pillow. So today is the best sleep I ever have, what with school finished and as I wrote up there it's about 4 hours
weh my sleeping duration, a new record! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well first I ate my lunch then went into my room, after listening to some songs, I decided to lie down for a while and boy, did I sleep fast. It was not until when it was 7.30 plus that my mom woke me up, ending my comfortable sleep, haih what to do? So sad, sob sob. Never mind, there's still tomorrow, hahahaha!
Essential for a good sleep

Hmmm, tomorrow I may sleep even longer because there's football again in the morning and lets hope it will rain too, but for now, sleep well and have sweet dreams, XD!

No comments: