Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A New Release

PS 2 's UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 cover

Damn!!! I can't believe it. One of the best football game has been released for almost 3 weeks now, and I just found out about it. Uefa Champions League 2006-2007, the newest and current best football game of the year 2007 was released in March 23, 2007 in Europe, 30th in the US, in PS2 and XBox version, PC still quite a long time. If you're a football fan, you will have bought it long ago. Well in short this game is where the best football clubs in Europe compete with each other to win the Champions League, a proud achievement for any club who wins it. In this game, new features have been added, like The Treble, Ultimate Challenge, UEFA Champions League Tournament, Keep Track with History Book, Quick Controls, Fast-Paced Gameplay, and Winter Effects. You will also have more control on the game. I have been staying home all this time and not knowing about this, I still can't believe it. What sucks more is that I have only PC at home, sob sob. The question is, how many disc does it use? I don't have DVD-Rom, and the PC is a load of rubbish. I hope it can play, once I buy it and installed it, of course! I can't wait! Indeed, April is a month of happenings. Anyway, to all football game lovers, enjoy this brilliant game. Below are a few screen shots:


No comments: