Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fool's Day: A Great Beginning.


Today's the first day of April, and it's April Fools Day, yeah! What happened in this day? Well, I went to 'qing min' , a festival where we go to the graveyard to visit our deceased, besides cleaning up the surroundings of the grave, and also pray after that. Boy, I had to get up so early today, 5 a.m. to be exact, the earliest since my schooldays. Well, after eating breakfast and everything my family and I straight away went to the ... ... the .... ... grave yard, damn don't dare to say it OUT LOUD. Fortunately by the time we reached there, it's quite late already, not that dark anymore. To be honest, I do not like going there, I sadly have to say I don't like the company that I'm with, the family of my father's side that is. Either way, we did the usual, waiting there, then pray for a while, burning items after that and we're off. Nothing to talk about really.

Grave yard:A scary place to go


Next, we went to my grandma's house to pick her to go to my grandfather's grave, we brought flowers to there too. The weather was horrible at that time, that is one the way there. But when we reached there, it wasn't raining. There, we did the same thing. We cleaned the grave, put the flowers around the grave and lastly we prayed.

Then, at last , we sent grandma home and then we went home. Along the way, it was raining heavily.

At last, April arrives, and I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic month, seeing next month I got college already, so peace everyone and take care!

No comments: