Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back to the future

Although this happened last week, I want to write about it anyway... ... I didn't get to use the internet for 4 whole days!

Oh... the agony when I can't use it, it's just like not eating for a month or a bookworm not studying for his or her exams. At that moment I was like a deer lost in a city, dunno wat to do! I wasn't able to download songs or nice animes, I can't chat with my frens, and checking updates of my favourite stuffs.

So what did I do, I'm not like other kids, not having playstation all those kind of things. Well I played Solitaire (can anyone believe it?) and watching the anime that I downloaded before this nightmare incident. Other than that, I did... NOTHING! Well, other than watching TV shows and napping and going out doing nonsense stuffs lah.

This reminded me of last time, when my big bro was still here (but he's now in US studying). I wasn't able to use the internet because he uses the computer very often, but that time I didn't know the computer was so nice! In fact, he introduced japanese songs and anime to me when I was watching him using the computer. Thanks bro!

Not able to surf the internet is like going back to the future, it must be boring last time. To me, computer and especially the internet is important, because I have nothing left to do, and because it's fun to use the com., seeing I don't have anything else.

Not able to surf the net is a pain in the a**, I'm glad it's usable again... ...ureshii!



No comments: