Thursday, June 14, 2007

Out of the house

Today's quite a special day, because I, er... went out. Yeah, actually I'm quite glad, seeing the unpredictable weather these days, a sunny day can turn into a gloomy day in an instant, so it's great to get out of the house.

I went with my father to his office in Putrajaya to 'bully' his computer. One thing, the computer in my house can download stuffs at a high speed, but unable to play games, the computer in his office is exactly the opposite. It's funny though, seeing the place that he works at is the Ministry of Water, Electric and Communication, and yet the speed, the internet speed, I forgot to mention, is like a crawling turtle, cheh.

Eiher way, it's good, seeing his office has air-cond and I won't feel hot, besides I haven't been playing games for a long time. I likes playing games, mainly because it's fun and hey, I'm still a kid, one downside is that I have no idea the hot games of today, sob sob. The whole morning to the afternoon I played the games I missed, stopping only to go to toilet and take my lunch.

Hmm, I guess that's what I did the whole time there, I think got at least 10 hours, phew... ... At about 4p.m. , we went home and thus the day ends. Now home hot sweet home, haha!

No comments: