Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bleach- ed

Whoa! Finally, a new post... ... sorry, because these few days I have not done anything much, as I have always. But one thing though, I have started to watch the anime Bleach.

Okay, describe briefly, it's about 15 year old Kurosaki Ichigo, who has been able to see g
host since dunno when. One day, he meets a shinigami aka Death God named Kuchiki Rukia and a Hollow, the series' enemy. To protect his family, he took Rukia's powers to killed the Hollow, currently this series they are fighting Aizen Sousuke and his Espadas, Hollows that have took off their masks. That's about it then.

To be honest, I'm quite out of date, watching this anime so late, but never mind as long as I start watching now. hee hee. Aside from watching the anime, I have been reading its manga as well, seeing that it is the original. 1 thing different about this anime is that while in whole it is serious, the write
r can seem to add some humor in it, come to think of it, Fullmetal Alchemist is also the same.

Ahh, my first post in as many months and this is the length ? Not to fear, below are some pictures from the anime (mostly funny one). For now, good bye and take care.

Wut's going on???

Wut's wron'g with u?

It's suddenly soooo cold

Ahh... ... ahh... ... ahh!!!

Beautiful scenery

Grrrrrrr

No comments: