Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's gonna be busy

Starting from next week, I will be busy, busy, BUSY!!! Tutorial's gonna start, but I have to say the schedule suits me. Let's see, the start of the week my class only starts in the afternoon, and the end of the week 12pm already finished, brilliant rite!!!

Hmmm, so far I like only the Moral and Ethics and Computer Systems and Application class. My appetite for the English course was spoilt when the project of this course was given... ... a new creation for an exhibition, NOOOOOO!!! I dun believe this!!! What's worst is the project is worth 20% of my full marks for the semester. That leaves the Microeconomics and Mathematical Techniques course, and I can't really say I hate these two lah, I'm just not in to this two... ... But I must study it, no choice.

Okies, time for my second first week in MMU 'report', hehe. Wait a second, erm... ... Actually, there's nothing to talk about, I just need to wake up early. But Thursday was a bad moment for me, dinner time. That night I went to the mamak stall there to eat roti canai, and $#%^^#@!, it was SALTYYYYY!!!! Either way, that was my worst experience in my life, seriously.

Then, it's Friday. I woke up at 9 and went to my class at 10. The class was not bad, got to see a quite informative movie. Well, I think that's it. After the class, I went to my lunch and after a few hours, went home to Seremban (my mom fetched me back).

Tomorrow, I'm going back to Melaka... ... It's going to be a long week... ...

No comments: