Friday, June 15, 2007

Honeymoon's Over!

Ah, the luxury life is going to end an end, for next Monday I will continue my studies again, my university life at MMU(Multimedia University) in Melaka.

I actually applied for the Creative Multimedia foundation course, but the results of my SPM are, well not good enough. So I'm taking the Information Technology diploma course. Diploma! It takes 1 and 3 months more than the courses in foundation, so I'm quite sad. But after reading the Supplementary Booklet, the things take I will be learning are quite interesting, and I can design webs, should be cool!

After this, I won't be able to sit and use the computer 24 hours already, numbers of posts will also drop, no more rest! Must work hard so that can get good results in this course. I cannot sleep late anymore, it will be just like school life, except no uniform! YESSSSS!!! That's one of the good things. Another is hope that I can meet new friends there, including foreign ones and... ... pretty girls, hohoho!!!

Interesting lessons coming up. Let's hope again that it's fun and pray that I can cope with my studies.

Will write about my experience after a week there. But for now, good bye and so long!

No comments: