Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So far so good

Yo! It's now been half a week since I'm in MMU and I have to say, so far so good. The classes this week only involves lecturing, and tutorial will only start next week, so I have to say the courses that I take are... ok, some familiar, some easy and some interesting.

The courses are Mathematical Techniques (sigh), Microeconomics ( never learn before), English (yay), Computer Systems and Applications (should be interesting) and Moral Studies (wat to do), so it's five in all. Actually I wanted to take the Japanese course but it clashes with one of my course, so I'm quite grumpy, cheh!

And now it's time to talk about my room mates. He name is Scoot in short and he's quite friendly, when I ask whether I can use his computes he doesn't say no. Another of my room mate haven't check in yet, no idea when. Scoot is taking Foundation in Management so I'm frustrated because I'm in Diploma. My next door mates are also nice, though they tend make lots of noise when they are playing their computer games. I even know one of them, he also studied in the same Secondary School as I was. I think nearly all of them are in Foundation.

My classmates ah? Well, I have to say I'm quite disappointed, becoz... no 'leng luis'! Haiz, never mind, now I won't get distracted! Yes, that's the good thing, haha. Some of them are more senior than me, 18 and above, There are more Malays there than the Indian and Chinese, and I have to say that Chinese are the less in the class.

So, that's all I can write about my current life in MMU, it's time to say good-bye, just for now. Will write about the second part once I go back to Seremban.

No comments: